Estate agents work for the seller.
Relocate.je are here to represent you.
Having us work for you means you and your family’s interests are number one. In a competitive market, properties come and go quickly. Davenport Brown will spot opportunities early and move quickly to secure the deal for you when searching for property in Jersey. Property searching can be costly, especially when moving to a new area. We work as your independent agent, representing your interests and working on your behalf, saving you money and time.
Estate agents & vendors like doing business with property finders if it aids the arrangement of the sale. Our open approach and charter enable us to build clear relationships, serving our clients well in a competitive market and difficult negotiations. Our clients are serious buyers and estate agents understand this. This makes you the ‘favoured buyer’ and puts you in a very strong negotiating position.
Property searching can be time consuming and energy sapping. Many of our clients say that majority of the search is simply not a good use of their time and having an agent speed up the process is always well received. It helps to get expert advice from people not emotionally involved. We can get to know and understand your needs. With us working on your behalf simplifies decision-making and helps you focus on what’s really important.
What we do for our clients
– Initial consultation to understand client aims and vision
– Property identification and initial ‘long list’ review with client
– Arranging and undertaking of ‘short list’ viewings
– Further identification and viewings if required
– Legal and surveyor engagement and opinion sourcing
– Lending engagement and arrangement
– Pricing sense check using own experience and access to large network of agents
– Offer negotiation and submission to achieve a fair pricing outcome
– Liaison and co-ordination of all parties involved
– Project management of rental/purchase completion
– Regular client communication and availability on day-to-day basis
– Assistance with other contacts required i.e. for schooling, moving logistics, professional/financial services, licensing, lifestyle, etc